information of the users of www.wordpress-599310-1981071.cloudwaysapps.com (which is owned and administered will be
TP Hentiq 6347 (Pty) Ltd T/A TPH Levity, with registration number 2010/021601/07), recognises
the importance of privacy and the protection of personal information provided to it and is
committed to the safeguarding of such information in terms of the Protection of Personal
Information Act (POPIA).
information regarding the rights of natural and juristic persons to whom personal
information relates (hereinafter referred to as data subjects).
by publishing an updated version on our website.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
TPH Levity collects personal information in various instances, including when:
• data subjects contact us or request information, products or services;
• TPH Levity provides products and services to data subjects;
• persons apply for employment at TPH Levity;
• when persons use our website or engage with us through social media.
TPH Levity may collect the information directly from a data subject or from third parties (such
as regulators, government authorities and registries.)
The data subject’s interaction with us on our website will result in the collection of
information regarding the person’s activities on the website. Similarly, when anyone engages
with us via any one of our social media platforms. This information includes, but is not limited
to, the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through
which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the website; the pages that you
access while at the website and the Internet address of the website from which you linked
directly to our website. This information is used to help improve the website, analyse trends,
and administer the website.
3. BASIS AND PURPOSE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
TPH Levity may process personal information:
• to provide products and services to clients;
• to comply with legal or regulatory obligations;
• if a data subject has provided their consent; or
• if the processing is allowed by law.
The purposes for which TPH Levity processes personal information include, but are not
• marketing and promotion of services;
• providing and improving services to clients;
• improving users’ experience when using our website;
• communicating with persons for internal purposes;
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TPH Levity may release personal information or disclose it to third parties in certain
circumstances. These include, but are not limited to:
• if it is required or authorised to do so by law or a court order;
• in order for it to enforce its rights;
• in order for it to provide services to its clients.
The third parties to whom we disclose personal information include, but are not limited to:
• third party service providers to TPH Levity or its clients;
• third parties who provide marketing and data analyst services to TPH Levity or its
• government authorities and registries, organs of state, regulators, courts, tribunals
and law enforcement agencies.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TPH Levity retains personal information for as long as may be reasonably necessary in
accordance with applicable law.
Cookies have various purposes, such as improving the visitor’s experience on the website
and facilitating their use of the website.
A website visitor may disable or decline cookies. However, if the visitor does so, their user
experience on the site may be somewhat limited.
7. DIRECT MARKETING
TPH Levity may send marketing and promotional communications and material to persons
who have consented to same. Recipients may opt out from receiving such communications
by contacting us at the details provided below.
TPH Levity takes all reasonable steps to protect and avoid unauthorised access to personal
information. It has implemented various policies, procedures and software to safeguard
personal information and routinely reviews its operations in order to ensure that personal
information is adequately protected.
9. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The law might provide data subjects with rights to access, amend or delete personal
information that is in the possession of TPH Levity. However, we may, in certain instances,
legally refuse or decline such requests. If applicable, a data subject may also have the right
to object to the processing of their personal information or to file a complaint with a
regulator. If a data subject wishes to exercise their rights, they can contact information
regulator at the details provided below.
Data subjects are encouraged to contact us in order to update their personal information as
and when necessary and same may again be done by contacting the information regulator at
the contact details provided below.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our site(s) may contain links to other websites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be
directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us. Therefore, we
and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party
sites or services.
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect
personal information from children under the age of 18 years of age. In the case we discover
that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately
delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your
child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to
track, trace and delete the information.
12. CONTACT DETAILS
offices by making use of the below mentioned contact details:
The Information Officer
13 Waitara Rd
Telephone: +2782 569 1541